Under certain circumstances, it may be necessary to reset/delete all of the AGi32 settings stored in the registry (e.g. after changing Regional Settings). Procedure:
- IMPORTANT: Please read the warning below before proceeding!
- Make sure instances of AGi32 are closed
- Click on Windows Start and enter RegEdit. This will open the Windows Registry Editor
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings
- Locate the AGI32-Values folder
- Right-click and select Delete
Changes made to the Windows registry happen immediately, and no backup is automatically made. Do not edit the Windows registry unless you are confident about doing so.
Microsoft have issued the following warning with respect to the Registry Editor:
"Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require you to re-install Windows to correct them. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use this tool at your own risk."