Users with restricted permissions may encounter the error below when installing ElumTools.
This is a fairly common permissions issue occurring with MSI installers. To resolve the problem:
- Navigate to c:\users\"username"\AppData\Local\ (make sure to change "User Name" to your Windows user name).
- Right click on "temp" and choose "properties."
- Choose security --> edit --> add, and add the username you are using, and give yourself all rights/permissions.
- Try running the ElumTools installer again.
- If the issue persists, give rebooting your machine a try.