This article applies to AGi32 versions 18 and earlier.
- From the start up dialog box select Single User License.
- Click on the request key link, enter the user information; LAI####, E-store password and e-mail address are required. Your E–Store password must match the password we have on file for you, if you have forgotten your password click here).
- If your order is being processed, or has completed processing, your license key is auto-generated and the installation is automatically activated. This also applies to existing users who are upgrading.
- The license key will also be e-mailed to the address you entered; the license key can be cut and pasted from the e-mail if necessary.
Deactivating a license:
It may be necessary to deactivate your Single User License in order to install the license on a different or new computer. Deactivating a license frees up the license from your current computer. To deactivate a license follow these steps:
- Open the program
- Open the Installation and License Manager (ILM) from the Tools menu
- Click on the Deactivate License button
- Close the program
Now the license is available to be requested from a different computer, or the same computer if you wish.Checkout this video on Deactivating a license!
Watch the video on Product Activation, Simple Sharing, and License Check Out